- Bloggers, I know you pimped out your blog with music, but it freezes my comp and forces me to close the window so I can function (read: work) again and not read your blog. Please take off the auto-play.
- I've caught up on my blogs from 2-ish weeks...whoa, have I missed a lot. I haven't really commented, but you'll be comforted to know that I lurk. (Get it? It's creepy, but not really?)
- I have a black-tie benefit this evening, a brunch tomorrow, leave for Texas after work Monday, wedding planning a-go-go for Lauren, then next Thursday and Friday, I'll be doing the final packing for DC because Saturday through Thursday is full of things and people that will
distract metake my time.
- I'm still addicted to twitter (@anaosb) and WWF (anaosb). I know I'm a ninja with my user names.
- I have been loving the weather in Denver this week! It's been gorgeous and I have even managed to get out and soak in the vitamin D naturally.
- I need some new tunes to jam to...suggestions?
- I should probably get around to packing, but I'm not ready to wrap my head around that until next week since I know that I'll be living from a suit case slash having to plan my ensembles for the following 10 days, so, eh I'm over it.
- I can. not. wait. to have a place of my own once again. Having candies, processed foods, and overall temptations around all the time is a killer for trying to stay healthy. Being in control of the food stores will make it that much easier.
- Have you noticed that the generation between 16-22 right now is very unkempt, and well, dirty? Or maybe it was just because I was in Boulder, but my high school slash college only had a dash of Seattle grunge and the rest of it was dominated by Gap and Abercrombie & Fitch. I guess times change and this means that I'm old.
- Speaking of old, I got the invite for my 10-year reunion...which is being planned long distance from the two StuCo reps from Steamboat Springs and Luxembourg. (That's right, the country.) I doubt that I'll make it since it's in Denver in July, but who knows. Maybe I'll make my own reunion with the people I want to see.
- After my cruiser ride, I think I'm ready to get back on the bike. Ever since my "incident" my freshman year of college where I was hit by a car (yes, hit by a car) on a sidewalk (yes, the sidewalk as the car was turning into a parking lot), I've been a little nervous about riding a bike.
- I'm ready for summer. I'm sure spring will be gorgeous, but I want summer.
That is all.