Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love Goooooollldddd

Say it like Goldmember. I'm toit like a tiger.

Moving on.

I have some VERY big news...

Thanks to my need for lattes, my aunt Marsha enabling said habit with gift cards for holidays, and my iPhone app, I have achieved Starbucks GOLD.

You might be thinking, "What took you so long?", and I would tell you that I was too lazy to register my cards online. It took an app on my phone to make me track and use all those points to my advantage. As a side note, when I've used the gift cards from my aunt, I keep loading my (RED) card so that proceeds go to the World AIDS project. Doing good, one latte at a time.

Besides getting free add ins like syrups, apparently, I'll earn free drinks every 15 times I use the card. Not to mention a fancy card with my name on it. But let's be honest, I'm not going to use that too often since I rarely carry my bag of tricks with me everywhere.

I'll be spending this Valentine's with my love, a Personal Grande Skinny Caramel 2 Splenda Latte from my Gold Member, Starbuckian mug.

2 comments:

  1. I just jumped on this wagon but sadly I'm still trying to achieve green. Go on w/your gold self

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had Starbucks in over a year. Wow. I still don't drink caffeinated beverages. I do have a Keurig and a huge stash of hazelnut decaf coffee. At least I can have my iced coffee at home!

    ReplyDelete