Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FALL Into the Season!

Inspired by my girls C & G (A Colorado Cupcake and The Pink Polka Dot), I have compiled a list of my favorite things about fall...

With scenery like this in Aspen, the changing leaves really add dimension to the mountainside. Although the human eye can pick up so much more than any camera, it's still a lovely Colorado day.

For the layering that is mandatory in a state where we will use the heater AND the air conditioner in one day, sweaters and jackets are great mainstays to any wardrobe. I love argyle sweaters paired with oxfords or polos and the swing raincoat above are cute ways to be stylish and stay warm from the brisk fall weather.

No ensemble would be complete without boots! They are heels that keep you warm! There are so many different heel heights, calf heights, and colors that picking just one is going to be tough.



OPI has come out with a new line of polish inspired by Spain. Coleccion de Espana has an intriguing hunter green type color (Here Today...Argon Tomorrow) and a purple/wine (Give Me Moor!) that I think I will have to try. Of course, the pinks are always a good choice.

And once I am dressed, manicured, and some place gorgeous, I will need my favorite fall drink: the Pumpkin Spice Latte from the 'Buck! Curling up next to a fireplace with a good book and this delicious treat make for a perfect fall afternoon...

I know that I have more favorite things about fall...like football...but for now, these will have to fill my fall daydreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment