Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Stay-Cation

So sorry for my longer than expected absence!! I have had so much going on, sitting down to blog hasn't crossed my mind until my cousin mentioned it in an email. So, without further adieu, here is the first of many "catch up" posts...

In the middle of August, I played tour guide and realized that Colorado is really, well, rad! I got to show off Denver, my alma mater, the best microbrewer, my favorite, accessible view of the mountains, and really, the true sunshine state!


The view from Red Rocks Amphitheater


Keystone runs- without the snow...


Lake Dillon


And last, but not least, my favorite, most accessible view of the mountains. It's on I-70 westbound just at the Buffalo Bill Grave/Lookout Mountain exit.

Even though today's weather was more like winter than fall on the last day of summer, it's one more reason that I love Colorado. Playing tour guide around my favorite places in Denver and the front range made me have new found appreciation for my home state.

No comments:

Post a Comment