It's that time of week where I link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and say SO WHAT!
So WHAT if...
- I have several posts in the hopper, but can't get them posted? I mean, I have some attention issues. And some internet issues.
- I got rid of internet for a week? We cancelled out Comcast because it wasn't working at all. And then we had a week before we got our new internet. It was a little liberating, a little scary.
- I have no idea what I'll do when Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York City have their season finales? I love their particular brand of crazy.
- I am legitimately freaked out by Frankenweenie, but want to see The Possession? I think that Tim Burton in general gives me the heebee jeebees.
- I love me some Broncos? Welcome to Denver, Peyton. Thank you, Indy for drafting Luck.
- I have been taken of the Watch List? The heat wave known as summer in DC has broken for a bit. I can wear jeans and a blazer and not sweat through every layer designed to keep boob sweat, low back sweat, pit sweat, and swamp ass at bay. That, and I don't get all stabby while I get ready in the morning.
- Speaking of feeling stabby, I can't help but get all stabby when I see Kristin Stewart? I mean, I can get through a Twilight because I fell in love with the books (a la Hermoine in HP), but I see previews for Snow White, and all those stabby feelings come back.
- I realize I am not a 14 year old Twihard or Potter lover? I just like good books that are so engrossing I can't wait to find time to read.
p.s. You really need to check out Shannon's new blog design. Amazeballs.