Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So What Wednesday


It's that time of the week where I link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and say SO WHAT!

So WHAT if...

  • I nearly forgot to write my SWW post? It's a holiday week and it feels like Tuesday.
  • I cancelled our high-speed internet? Before you keel over, let me just tell you that we live in an old house (like, 1880s old) where the landlords used cheap wiring throughout the house for cable. That means we don't really get internet, so we were paying for a service that we didn't really even have.
  • The roommate is in charge of finding an alternative? She's good at looking things up and becomes obsessive over things, i.e. apartment search, so why not have her look into this, too.
  • I am about to fly off the handle about this humidity? Seriously. You can't apply makeup to a wet face. You can't dry your face and then put on makeup because the millisecond in between still produces sweat.
  • I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of this godforesaken heat? In case you couldn't tell from my rant yesterday or my previous so what, I AM OVER IT.
Go link up with Shannon and say your SO WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment