Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jason and Luke - My Two New Loves


Well, really, they are reaffirmed celebrity crushes.

Last night, I went to see Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean in concert. It was sooooooo amazing! I didn't know how many songs I really knew by both artists...I mean, I know their #1's, but I didn't know some of their older songs were theirs...if that makes sense.

Anyway, Luke and Jason are both really hot, but unfortunately for me, both are happily married. Damnit. Whatever. They're great eye candy. With cute butts.

I will say that I keep Luke's song "Rain is a Good Thing" in my head...

Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey/Whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky...

That'll put a smile on your face when they are forecasting 7-10" of heavy, wet snow. But, I guess that's Colorado for you...and our worst storms are typically in the spring. I am crossing my fingers that it's not to crazy for my birthday party tomorrow at Jump Street. Although, true to Colorado style, it's foretasted to be warmer and sunny tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment