Here's how I know she's the physical form of He Who Must Not Be Named:
- She doesn't break a sweat in a room heated to 100 degrees.
- She takes pleasure in pushing you further into your pose than you can get into on your own.
- She has a calm, soothing voice that makes you think you aren't killing yourself.
- She burns well over 500 of your hard earned calories (via chocolate, no less.)
- She makes you want to eat a big breakfast before going because you slept in on your day off, but wanted to try the Power Fusion class and didn't want to go ravenous.
- She made you drink milk. Milk was a bad idea when it's that hot. (OK, so that was part of my breakfast, but as you read above, I didn't want to be hungry.)
- She makes you think.
- She leaves you with a cool lemon-lavender wash cloth to end your session.
- She gives you a quote that is still resonating with you: "Accept that you cannot accept that you are your own resistance."