Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's that time of the week where I link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and say SO WHAT!


So WHAT if...
  • I am still stoked that I managed to get a week's worth of meals on $11 and what I already had? I blogged about it. Enjoy.
  • I waited until I was down to cheese & booze before going to the store? You gotta do what you gotta do.

The left side is my roommate's side.

  • I now have Broncos jerseys in all three color combinations? My mom surprised me with a white jersey. Trifecta.

Miller - Lynch - Miller.

  • I feel like some sort of genius for draining my black beans by cutting two slits on opposite sides? Lets air in while the bean juice drains.


Opposite sides make sure it doesn't spout all over you.

  • I shed a tear when I spilled my Crystal Light fruit punch on my diploma? Let's not talk about how it's also four years later and I haven't framed it.



  • I made this SWW post look longer with pictures? You dug it. Admit it.
What are you saying So WHAT to? Link up with Shannon and tell the world!


4 comments:

  1. I think I want to marry you just because I love the title of your blog. hahaha. And now I'm off to read how you only spent $11 because my grocery receipts usually make me want to punch myself in the face. New follower from SWW! http://www.lifebehindthebabygate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I laughed about the black bean cans... how else are you supposed to drain them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana! Hopped over from SWW and am a new follower. Can't wait to read how you did a week of meals for only $11. And yes, I like the picture additions... might have to do that to mine sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog & now following!!

    xo
    Christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete