Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best. Planner. Ever.

I'm brilliant. Let's just get it out there. When it comes to mastering life, I've got it.

Yeah. Right.

Considering this is the second year in a row that I have managed to be moving over birthday weekend, I win the prize.

You see, this time last year, I was freaking out, packing, lining up furniture, carefully planning my arrival to DC to start my contract. I thought I was so smart to push back my start date to be after my birthday so I wasn't spending my birthday in a new city, potentially by myself.

Well, that didn't happen because I have great friends here. Hence why this year, I'm equally pissed that I'm moving again. I would love to stay in my apartment, but the gravy train has ended and the rent is too rich for my blood. Thankfully this move is just like the move to DC and it's predominately clothes. (Oh and lots of shoes.)

Granted I need to make it fit into suitcases, find a stray box (or six), but should be a lot easier since I'm not actually moving furniture.

Bonus points for me, too, since I finally figured out the hose attachment on my vacuum so I can use Space Bags to make more things fit!

Here's to Space Bags, Goodwill donations, and celebrating all at once. Also, let's hope for zero to moderate hangover as I get my stuff packed and out the door.

1 comment: