Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday


I haven't linked up in a couple of weeks, but I'm here! Shannon's weekly link-up at Life After I "Dew" makes my life a little easier to blog in bullet point.


So WHAT if...

  • Feel like hammered dog shit today? I've had a tad of a cold with sinus pressure and a post-nasal drip caused sore throat that culminated in me waking up at 5:30am today with a raging headache.
  • I managed to not look like hammered dog shit? Thankfully I laid out my clothes last night and popped in the shower this morning hoping the steam and heat would make me look a little better.
  • I am done decorating for Christmas? Not by choice, but my only decorations I got from Colorado pertained to my tree. Whatever. It's done.
  • I have to stop working at 5:00pm tonight? They are doing maintenance on some IT stuff, so that means I have an excuse to duck out.
  • I need a nap at 9:30am? See the first bullet point.
Go link up with Shannon and say your SO WHATs!


2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for a nap too, I was up all night for no reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love SWW!!! Hopefully, you're feeling better!!!

    Oh! You've been given a Liebster Award Nomination - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete