Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Fashion - Connecticut Edition

I'm off to Connecticut this weekend for another wedding. This time, I am the plus one to Mrs. Kalyn Roark. You may remember her for her goat-riding good luck antics at her own wedding here.

Not kidding. Rode. A. Goat.
For this trip, I have managed to make layers and my versitle packing work. Although, unlike my last trip with just ONE pair of boots, I have 3 pairs with me for 36 hours. It's what happens. And to be fair, one of the three pairs is for working out. And since I like to dress up for flights, those will not be what I will wear flying. Besides, my little TB Reva flats take up negligible space...but then again, those are on my feet, but whatever.


Work to Flight - Fall

Work to Flight - Fall by anaosborn. Simple. Preppy. Chic.



Fall Day in CT

Fall Day in CT by anaosborn. A simple look for running around during the day. Must have scarves/pashminas to add to the layers.



Fall Wedding Chic

Fall Wedding Chic by anaosborn. The New England Fall Wedding look. The pink coat is more of a wool mid-calf jacket, but you get the idea for the chilly evening temps.



Flight Chic

Flight Chic by anaosborn For the early flight back, some leggings, but the blazer dresses up the travel.


Have a lovely fall weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment